GUIDE ON SOCIAL POLICY IN CYPRUS
The Social Policy and Action Organization is coordinating a project to develop a Guide on Social Policy in Cyprus.
The aims are the following:
· To research and register legislations, policies and directives related to social policy issues in Cyprus;
· To identify and register programmes and practices implemented in Cyprus, by governmental and non-governmental organizations to support vulnerable groups;
· To develop a Guide with information on results.
For more information kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOCIAL POLICY NETWORK
The Social Policy and Action Organization is establishing a Social Policy Network with national and international key actors, including organizations, government authorities and public entities. The aims are the following:
· To provide a platform for discussion, exchange views, ideas, good practices on social policy issues.
· To establish collaboration among different entities for design and implementation of national and European projects on social policy issues of common concern.
· To organize regular meetings, seminars, workshops and conferences on issues of common concern.
The Network is open to the following entities from Cyprus and other countries:
· Government Authorities
· Public Entities
For the application and more information kindly contact the coordinator of the Network Social Policy and Action Organization at
social policy and action organization
Ďńăáíéóěďó ęďéíůíéęçó đďëéôéęçó ęáé äńáóçó
CARE PACKAGES CY
Social Welfare Programme